3D Laser Scanning | Oil & Gas Industry | Onshore - OffShore3D Laser Scanning | PDS | PDMS | E3D | P&IDs | LFM | Virtual Reality | Trainings | and more...
Over 12 years experience in the digitization and surveying of complex process plants and factories,
providing the latest 3D laser scanning services to the European and blue chip clients world wide.
Number 1 in 3D Laser Scanning services
Building Successful Businesses Since 2007
International Partner Buro S.R.L. (IPB) has over 12 years experience in the digitization and surveying of complex process plants and factories, providing the latest 3D laser scanning services to the European and blue chip clients world wide.
3D Point Cloud
The 3D laser scanning result is represented by a data collection known as “point cloud”. The position of each point is defined in a 3D coordinate system via its X, Y, Z coordinates.
– Authentic, complete and accurate copy of the reality, that can not be attained by another means or method of measurements;
– Based on the 3D point clouds, a detailed research of the installation’s/plant’s state can be performed by specialists;
– 3D point clouds allow measurement of distances and surfaces, representing the starting point for the intelligent 3D model;
– Clash detection / Interference check between existing conditions and new designed elements.
Point Cloud Compatibility
Since the amount of data obtained through the 3D laser scanning technology is huge, the range of products provided by IPB is very wide and they fully respond to the customized requests of our clients.
The delivered products are 100% compatible with all the software solutions available on the market (for exemple: Autodesk, Aveva, Bentley, Intergraph, VR Context etc.).
IPB offers the possibility of delivering the data obtained from the 3D laser scanning in various formats, avoiding additional costs necessary for data processing and conversion.
RECAP PRO Files
Autodesk Recap Pro is a reality capture and 3D scanning software. IPB can provide native Recap Pro files to its clients, thus helping them experience a virtual reality version of their project.
Users can not only view the 3D point cloud in Autodesk Recap Pro, but also all the panoramic HD photographs taken from every scan location in the project.
A very useful feature of Autodesk Recap Pro software is the possibility to insert existing 3D models in the point cloud, which can allow users to view photorealistic simulations.
RECAP Pro Advantages
– Users have the posibility of viewing real-world objects through the 3D option and through panoramic images of every scan location;
– In Recap Pro files we can use advanced measurement tools, for faster, truer clearance checking;
– The software allows users to import 3D models in the point cloud files, thus creating realistic tridimensional simulations easier;
– Recap Pro files allows users to take virtual tours through the scanned area and experience the on-the-ground version of the project.
LFM Server Files
LFM Server enables users to maximise the value of the rich information from point cloud data. LFM Server is the most advanced solution available for accessing pre-registered laser scan data and working with it directly in 3D CAD systems. It is simple to use and offers unrivalled performance and functionality.
– Import data from 3D Laser scanning;
– Export to any CAD package.
– Load an unlimited number of scans without compromise with ‘InfiniteCore’ technology.
– Clash detect proposed CAD design against the as-built environment.
Global 3D Laser Scanning Services Provider
IPB has over 12 years experience in the digitization and surveying of complex process plants and factories, providing the latest 3D laser scanning services to the European and blue chip clients world wide.
We offer a wide range of products generated from the point cloud data including:
Featured Case Studies
Past experience portfolio provides a short insight into the projects and differing workscopes that IPB has been involved in over the years.
Please get in touch using any of the methods below or through our online contact form.
+4 0722 998 663